Cards For Sale

Monday, May 20, 2013

Merry Monday......Winter Wonderland


Merry Monday Peeps!!!

Lesley has another awesome sketch for us this week:


I pulled out my Stampin Up Wonderful Winterland for my card. Love the sweet little images in this set.
I stamped the image with black stazon onto white card stock and colored with my aqua painter and ink pads.
I used bashful blue, cherry cobbler and some blushing bride for the skin tone.
The image is cut out using one of the Window Frames framelits.

The base of the card is crumb cake and the DSP is from the festival of prints pack.


The sentiment is from the retired Bright Christmas set. I added a small snowflake button, I sniped the shank off before gluing on. I finished off with a couple of rhinestones.

Be sure and hop over to Lesley's Blog to check out what the rest of the Merry Makers did with this fabulous sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki


16 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love your card and that sweet image that you used.

Marisa said...

Cute image and love the shape it is matted on. Lovely touch with the snowflake on the sentiment panel.

Jessica Ford said...

This is very cute! Perfect-die cut for that image.

Lesley said...

ACK!! SO darling!! Absolutely adorable!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

SO Cute!!!

Wendy said...

That image is so adorable, Vicki! Love it!!

Have a terrific week, my friend! Miss you!

Bonnie said...

Oh, Vicki! This is adorable! I love the wave on your flag and the snowflake anchoring it! And the snow angel is so cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!

Darnell said...

This is so precious, Vicki! I hope you haven't been hit hard by this wicked storm system!!

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable CAS card, Vicki!!!

Karen Day said...

Oh, this is super sweet, Vicki!

Jodi Collins said...

This is as sweet as can be Vicki! Just DARLING!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Vicki, what a darling image and I love the soft colours.

Benzi said...

Oh, the sweetest image and love it on that die cut. Pretty shading around it to make it pop. Just an adorable creation.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is beautiful! Love the colouring of this cute this snow angel Vicki!

Margaret Moody said...

Such a sweet card, Vicki! Your background paper is the perfect complement to your image! Love it!