Cards For Sale

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Merry Monday......Season's Greetings


I woke up yesterday with Christmas on the brain and I wanted to make a card with one of my favorite sets. 
This is Stampin Up's Beautiful Season,  and besides Greeting Card Kids this would be an all time favorite of mine.
Don't you love that pretty image with the holly, berries and chickadee?
I made this card using this week's Merry Monday Challenge.


I started my card with a base of Crumb Cake card stock and then followed that with some Cherry Cobbler card stock and the DSP on here is from the Festival of Prints pack. I love the colors in this pack, I hope SU makes more of this size packs in the future!!


The sentiment on here is from the retired Four Holidays set.
I had fun making this one and I also started a new project a 3-D Christmas ornament made with my favorite non SU Holiday paper, I will be showing you that sometime next month and keep an eye out for a couple of exciting announcements coming up!!

HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki







12 comments:

Allisa said...

Gorgeous card, love the added bling. Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Wendy said...

Beautiful as always, Vicki! I love this stamp set & the paper pack as well. They go great together!
Can't wait to see what your working on!!!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Bonnie said...

I love this image and you've picked perfect papers to show it off! I love how you lifted the banner in the middle and added the little snowflake on the end! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous layers, love the traditional colours! The detailed bling down the side is so pretty! An amazing card Vicki!

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is beautiful!!! Love the wonderfully coloured image!

Ramona Simpson said...

This card is beautiful. I didn't get this set and I keep seeing beautiful cards made with it and this is one of the prettiest yet. Thanks for sharing.

vdoyle8 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous --- I never looked twice at that dsp until you used it here!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Vicki, I love all your layers and the pretty bird. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Susan Joyce said...

Stunning! Love every detail of your card Vicki, just beautiful. Would you believe I still haven't used this gorgeous image and I have had the stamp set for some time. Might have to case this card.

Carrie Gaskin said...

So many lovely details on this card. Love your use of bling - just perfect. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

LeAnne said...

I do love that chickadee, and am so glad you used the MM sketch to highlight it! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at Merry Mondays!

Alicia Motyka said...

Vicki,
I love the use of the DSP paper pack you used with this card. Tying it in with the cardinal makes this Christmas card wonderful!

I have fallen in love with the simplicity and elegance of your cards while checking out your blog. Keep up the great work!

We would love to have you join us at Pink Paper Bakery some time. I love your stamping style!