Cards For Sale

Friday, July 13, 2012

Stamping 411......Thank You




Happy Friday Peeps!
Time for another new sketch at the Stamping 411 Blog.

Here is our sketch for this week:


I played around with this one a bit before I came up with my card. Took me awhile to decide on something but finally made it work for me.
I used a couple of the new in colors, Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals. Love these new colors.
The DSP on here is from the Fan Fair pack and I think this piece works well with these two colors altho they are not any of the colors listed in the catalog that goes with this paper pack. Oh well! :)

The sentiment is from the Perfectly Penned stamp set and the flower is from the Everything Eleanor set.


I used one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits for the Sentiment Panel and the new Essentials Paper Piercing Pack that matched the die cut. I used it both on the inside and on the piece around the sentiment.
the doily I mounted the flower on is from the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits and the "lacey" border picking out from under the ribbon is one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits.

Be sure and head on over to the 411 Blog to see what the rest of the operators have done with this sketch, I hope you can play along with us and be sure and link up your creation over there for us all to see.
Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki



7 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautifully done, Vicki! I love the colors, papers and your pretty flower! Happy Friday! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is wonderful! Love how you layered it up!!! Your flower is awesome!!!!

Conniecrafter said...

pretty papers, the flowers go great with it!

Terstamper said...

I love the colours, very cheery. Gorgeous! Oh and I like your new photo too.

Ter ;)

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card! It's perfect!

Patti Chesky said...

Wowza Vicki!!!! This card is so incredibly gorgeous!

Patricia said...

Beautiful Card! I love that piercing pack!