Cards For Sale

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Merry Monday Sketch.....Notepad


Happy Hump Day Peeps!

Today I have a fun little notepad to share with you.
I found a few lined sticky notepads awhile back and had been wanting to make them into some covered notepads for Christmas gifts and so when I looked at the Merry Monday Sketch Challenge I thought it would be perfect for this.


I had gotten some new SU goodies on Tuesday and I used a few of them on this project.
You are getting a little sneak peek of  some things that will be available June 1st in the new Stampin' Up catalog.
The DSP is called "Be of Good Cheer" and the stamp set is called "Chock-full of Cheer" 


The lined sticky note pad is 4" x 6", I got mine at the dollar store.
The cover is 6-1/4" x 8-7/8" scored at 4-1/4" and 4-5/8"
That makes the base cover for the notepad. 

Here is a picture of the inside:

Love the little mitten stamp in this set! 
The sentiment on the inside is from the retiring "Short & Sweet' stamp set, grab that while you still can!
I made a pocket on the inside to hold whatever, stamps, coupons, lists, money, receipts, whatever you want.

Well, that is it from me for today! Thanks for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki




15 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute!!!! Love the papers and the ornament & mitten images! Beautifully done! This would make a terrific gift for the holidays! Love it!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Vicki! I love the way you've used the new papers and stamps; just gorgeous. What a wonderful Christmas gift this will make,for someone special!

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Vicki! I love the way you've used the new papers and stamps; just gorgeous. What a wonderful Christmas gift this will make,for someone special!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Swoon and CASE! Love this. Now I know what I'm doing today!

Lesley said...

Love it!! New goodies alert! That paper is wonderful and to turn my sketch into a notepad! How amazing! The embossed center really pops with that paper. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic, what a great idea. I love the papers and colours you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Paper Art Princess said...

what a lovely card!!

LeAnne said...

What a cute little notepad! I got these papers too but haven't even opened them yet! I can see some fun Christmas cards on the horizon with this set and papers! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday challenge!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Thank you so much again Vicki for your generosity in sharing the measurements with me. I really appreciate your kindness and I love your project. I'm doing one myself :) Hugs and have a great weekend. God bless.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is really beautiful Vicki. I love your ornament with gold thread it looks great with the embossing.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is a great project! Love the practical use of the sketch!

Dawn Easton said...

Ok now I'm wishing I'd ordered that new paper....darn! LOL! This is fabulous Vicki!!!

Bonnie said...

Wow! What a beautiful card!

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous card, Vicky. I love all the new holiday products!

~ Jo ~ said...

Hello Vicki!
This book is absolutely darling! I love it! I came across your blog from Cindy at StopandScrap.com and I am now your newest follower =)
Would so appreciate if you could stop by my blog and follow me too =)

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com