Cards For Sale

Monday, September 26, 2011

Very Merry Tag


Good Monday Morning Peeps!

Today I am sharing a fun little gift tag I made using the super cute Stampin Up set called "Snow Much Fun. I do love this long tall snowman!! 
During the holidays I give some friends and neighbors goodie baskets full of homemade treats and I like to attach a homemade gift tag. Generally I am scrambling at the last moments trying to get these made, but this year I am trying to get a few things done earlier so as to aleve a bit of last minute holiday stress.
Awhile back I made a card using this set and these colors, you can see it HERE, and I loved the colors so when I thought about my tag, this card immedietly came to mind. I added some DSP from the Domestic Goddess paper pack. I stamped the snowman onto white card stock and colored with my aqua painter and ink pads.
I found some buttons in my stash that matched my Pool Party card perfectly. I cut a snowflake with the Northern Frost Sizzlits Decorative die strip. 

The sentiment here is from the Stampin Up Short & Sweet stamp set. I stamped with black stazon onto white and matted with pool party card stock. 
I added some whisper white satin ribbon and some pool party ruffled ribbon to the top. The button I used at the top has one big hole in the middle, like a jumbo eyelet. I used my crop a dile to punch a hole in the top of the tag and glued the button on with my glue gun. I then pulled the ribbon through the hole and button.
So one tag down and about 8 more to go!
Thanks so much for stopping by and
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So sweet, Vicki! I'm so glad I bought this set! Your tag is darling!! Great snowflake too!!!

Kathy Martin said...

LOVE this tag! And it looks fabulous with a ball jar!!! :)

Erna Logtenberg said...

Oh Vicky it's so sweet!!!

Jami said...

I <3 this muchly!!!!!! Love the Pool Party for the cool Winter feel!

Wendy said...

Love your adorable Christmas tag, Vicki! Colored beautifully & looks great with that DSP! It's perfect!! :)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

So darn Cute!! I just love it! That stamp set is the best Christmas set in the Catalog this year!!

Hugs
Shirley