Cards For Sale

Friday, July 22, 2011

SC342.....I'll catch your tears


TGIF Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made with the sketch challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers.
I pulled out another new set from the Stmapin' Up Idea Book & Catalog, this one is called "Lean on Me" and I think it is soooo cute!

I stamped my image with black stazon onto some white card stock and colored with my aqua painter and ink pads. I used poppy parade, so saffron, baja breeze soft suede and some blush blossom. The DS paper I used is from the Just Add Cake paper pack. I used some retired so saffron grosgrain ribbon and some silver pearls, non SU.


Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Love it girl! Those papers are fabulous and that image is simply adorable!

Susan said...

So Cute. Love that bow, you must give a tutorial sometime on all of your bows. I love that paper. It looks like it is one of your favs also.

When I stamp with black stazon it looks so harsh, yours always look so delicate. I must be doing something wrong.

Keep it up.

Natalie said...

I love this, Vicki! What an adorable (and supportive!) card to send someone. The colors are gorgeous!

-Susan- said...

Vicki - love what you did with this darlinig stamp set!! Sooo cute! How do you make your bows. Love them :)

Patti Willey said...

Great card! What an adorable stamp set to water color! Love the sentiment! I tried to make the chubby border this week myself. Must omit the single blossom on the Fancy Flower and only use the pairs I guess as some of you ladies are doing! Beautiful!