Cards For Sale

Friday, February 13, 2009

CAS and Kindness



TGIF Peeps!!! Hope you all had a great week and are ready for some weekend fun!!!

Today's card is a fun little one, I have seen this done alot around and don't know who originated the idea.


The vases are made with the large oval punch with both ends trimmed off. I used the in colors for the vases, tangerine, kiwi, baja and riding hood red. The edges of the ovals are swiped with the same color of ink as the card stock on one side and a bit of whisper white craft on the other. The sentiment on this card is from the SU "Heard from the Heart" set and is stamped onto PTI white with black stazon. I used my aqua painter and some kiwi ink squished into the lid of the pad to put in some ground/grass area under the vases. The flowers are from the Three for you flower punch and have a white brad in the middle and are up on a pop dot. I added the stem with my black marker.

The whole piece is layered onto another piece of RHR card stock and then onto the card base that is also PTI white. Another simple quick card.


I am so enjoying these type lately, Thanks Lois for making me stretch a bit and make you some CAS samples! I have another one to show you in this style:




This one might be my fave of the ones I have made so far.

This one starts with a white card base, followed by a piece of rose red card stock, that I ran through the cuttlebug with the swiss dot folder. I then used the "Eastern Bloom" stamp set to stamp the three flowers, in coral, kiwi and rose red. The sentiment is from the SU set "Absolutely Fabulous". Three white brads and it is done.

Well That is all for today, I have a couple of more CAS cards to show you tomorrow, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my, i love, the flower pots., so so cute., you did a great job.

Kerri said...

I am lovin' the flower pots! What a super cute card!

Cheryl Hirzel said...

Those hit the mark for Clean & Simple and they are adorable!

Michelle said...

Oh wow! You did an awesome job on these! I don't know which one I like better....send me both! JK! LOL! Keep up the good work! I'm loving your blog!

Jacquel said...

Cute cards Vicki! I like the colors...tfs!!

Anonymous said...

I love the card with vases.. great looking and easy to make.. cool :)

Sharon said...

I had not seen the flower pot idea before...love it!! Looks cute and easy to make!