Good Morning!
Today i am sharing a card I made using the sketch at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown
My card:
I use the new Stitched Season Suite of products by Stampin' Up!
I really like this suite, I am a quilter as well as a paper crafter, so this suite was right up my alley.
The base of my card is one of the new in colors Peaceful Pine, I embossed the front with Swirls of Magic EF, which is from the Halloween suite of products, but I think it works with other style of cards, not just Halloween.
The "pieced" squares are from the DSP in this suite called A Stitched Season DSP, it is a fabulous DSP pack.
The top of the stocking die matches perfectly with this pattern in the DSP pack.
I die cut 3 of the squares and matted them with real red cardstock.
I lined them up down the side of the card, leaving a small space in between.
The sentiment from the Stitched Stocking stamp set is stamped on Basic White with Black ink.
I added it to the card with dimensionals.
I die cut the holly from the piece from the same set using Peaceful Pine
and added it the end of the sentiment piece.
I used some red rhinestones that I have in my stash of retired embellishments, to represent the berries, but there is a die in the set to cut some from cardstock if you want.
I finished up with a few snowflakes from the retired Loose Snowflake embellishments.
Thanks for coming by today!
Vicki




Oppsie on the bigger size but oh SO pretty! The colors and the patterned paper and the embossed card base just make this card stand out! I totally love this one!! Well done! :)
ReplyDelete