Hello guys!
Today's card share is my interruption of the sketch challenge at
My card is a semi-case of the card shown in the Online Exclusives
I used the Stitched Stocking dies and stamp set for my card.
I die cut the tree strips using Old Olive cardstock.
The star strips uses Real Red cardstock.
I used Thick Basic White for my card base and followed that with a
piece of Real Red that I embossed using the Swirls of Magic EF.
I used a strip of DSP from the Stitched Season DSP pack for the middle piece.
The sentiment is from the Stitched Season stamp set and is stamped with black onto Basic White.
I die cut it out with a die from the Stitched Season dies
I mounted it to the middle of the card with dimensionals.
I die cut the Holly and Berries from the same die set and added them to the sentiment piece.
That finished it up!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Vicki




So pretty, Vicki! I'm loving the diecut layers along with the holly & berries on the sentiment panel! Another great Christmas card!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow - a wonderful arrangement of strips, with the die cuts, embossing and paper. Love it! Chantell Just Add Ink
ReplyDelete