Cards For Sale

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Birthdays are the Best Days


Hello Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the challenge this week 
This week is a fun Tic-Tac-Toe

I went with the florals, yellow and die cut.

I am using the beautiful Band Together stamp set.
I love the flower in this set.
I stamped with Black stazon and colored with my Aqua Painter and ink pads.
I used Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizzazz for the flowers and leaves.

I used several dies on my card.
The large flower in this set has a matching die. I also used one of the Detailed Band dies for my 
fancy band across the middle of the card.
I also used a three different dies from the Stitched Rectangle Dies, two for my frame and
one for the sentiment piece.


The sentiment on here is from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.

I did have to fussy cut out the top flower but the leaves are also 
a die.

I finished up my card with a few metallic pearls.

Thanks so much for sopping by today!

Vicki





5 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous! Love the angle of the diecut and the beautiful design! Lovely flowers and that sentiment panel is amazing! Love the texture the EF brings, too! Great card, Vicki! :)

JoAnn said...

Wow, gorgeous card. Love your coloring on the pretty flowers, you do such a great job coloring your flowers & leaves. The texture with the EF and the angled frame are great accents. Also, love that fancy band across the middle. TFS

Windy Ellard said...

Love your layout and the texture with the emboss folder. The flowers are so pretty in yellow, too. Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week over at The Paper Players.

Marlene said...

super cute layout and colors blend so well.

LeAnne said...

I always love these "framed" cards, and the colors and elements you've used are really pretty! I especially love the Basketweave background...fabulous! We are so thrilled that you played with us at the Players this week!