Cards For Sale

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Beautiful Friendship Cards



Happy 4th Peeps!!


Today I am sharing 4 cards I made using the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.

This set is so pretty and makes some
really nice cards fast and easy.
I made these four CAS cards in less than an hour.

I used Calypso Coral for my first one:


I also used Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz inks on this one.
The sentiment is from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.

Next up I used Flirty Flamingo:


This one also used Daffodil Delight but I used Granny Apple Green for the leaves 
on this one.
The sentiment is from the retired Lasting Lily stamp set.

Next I decided to use colored card bases.

This one is Highland Heather:


I added a tilted panel to these two.
The sentiment is from the Good Morning Magnolia set.


This color is one of the new incolors, Seaside Spray.

The sentiment on here is from the Piece of Cake stamp set.


 All four of these cards are very easy, clean and simple.
I did pop up with dimensionals all the image panels on each card.
I finished each card with rhinestones.
These are flat and easy mailable.
I like how they came out, how about you?
Which is your favorite?

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Vicki




3 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards, Vicki! Love the variety of colors and sentiments! Beautiful stamp set! Happy 4th my friend! Hugs~

Lesley said...

These are lovely! I had my eye on this stamp set as well!

Gerry said...

These are all so beautiful Vickie. It's hard to pick a favorite but since I'm very partial to lavender I guess I'd have to pick the Highland Heather one.