Cards For Sale

Thursday, June 6, 2019

With Sympathy


Hello Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a clean and simple 
sympathy card made using the
Free as a Bird stamp set.

I stamped a portion of the bird stamp with black stazon
onto thick whisper white card stock.
I colored with my aqua painter and ink pads using Balmy Blue and Crumb Cake for the bird.
I used Old Olive and Calypso Coral for leaves and flowers.


I die cut using a stitched circle die.
The sentiment comes from the retired Lasting Lily set and die cut with 
the Stitched Label dies.
The base of my card is thick whisper white and then a layer of white that I embossed with
the Subtle EF.
I added his piece to the base with dimensionals.
The circle image piece is also added with dimensionals, as is the sentiment piece.


This is a very fast and easy card to put together.
Not too many layers and no embellishments make it
easily mailable as well.

Thank for coming by today!

Vicki





 

3 comments:

Gerry said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love how you colored those birds. This card is so peaceful and will bring comfort to the recipient.

Doris D. said...

Love, love. love this card. Your birds are colored so beautifully and the circle die was perfect for 3 little birds. Nicely done.

Wendy said...

This card is just so pretty, Vicki! Love all the white and how beautiful your coloring is! The Subtle EF is perfect for this card! TFS and have a great day! Hugs!