Cards For Sale

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Blessed to be your Friend


Happy Sunday Peeps!!

Today's card share is done using a couple of challenges

First I used the sketch this week at 





and the color challenge this week at 




I really love these colors together,
 I seldom reach for Sahara Sand,
  but I am loving it here.
I did sneak in just a bit of green on my leaves.


I die cut a small rectangle with the stitched rectangle dies for my sentiment piece.
My sentiment comes from the To A Wild Rose stamp set and I used Black Memento Ink to stamp it onto the rectangle piece.
My flowers are from the Tea Together set.
  I stamped with Versamark ink onto thick whisper white card stock and embossed with White embossing powder.
I colored the flowers with my Aqua Painter using Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay.

I die cut a stitched scallop piece with Bermuda Bay card stock and added it beneath the sentiment piece.
The flowers are die cut and added with dimensionals. 

The base of the card is Sahara Sand followed by another piece of Sahara Sand that I embossed with
the Subtle EF.
I added tha piece to the base with dimensionals and then he sentimen piece is added with dimensionals as well.


I finished with a few litle sequins from the Gingham Gala Sequins pack.

Thanks so much for coming by today.

Vicki






4 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki! Love the embossed flowers and your big sentiment! Great job with the challenges! :)

Heather said...

So gorgeous, Vickie - those flowers came out stunning! Love the subtle texture you added, too, I have to remember to do that more! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Such a pretty card and perfect for our colour challenge this week. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the floral arrangement. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx