Cards For Sale

Friday, May 24, 2019

Congratulations


Hello Peeps!!

Today I am sharing another card made using the new Floral Essence stamp set. 

I used the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.





I love this Floral Essence stamp set and when I saw this sketch,
I knew the flowers would be perfect for it. 

I stamped my flowers with Rich Razzelberry ink and the centers with Daffodil
Delight ink.
I stamped the leaves, that come from the Everything is Rosy set, with Pear Pizzazz ink.


I die cut a stitched circle with Whisper White card stock to mount my flowers onto. 
The base of my card is Rich Razzleberry card stock.
I then embossed a piece of thick whisper white with the Corrugated EF for the next layer.
I added the die cut circle to the card with a few dimensionals.
The flowers are also added with dimensionals.
I tucked the leaves in and around the flowers.

The sentiment is from the Everything is Rosy stamp set and I stamped it with Rich Razzleberry 
ink onto a srip of whisper white.
I hand cut the ends and added it over the flowers.
I then tucked another set of leaves under the sentiment panel.


I finished up by adding a white twine bow and a few little rhinestones. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki









5 comments:

Wendy said...

GORGEOUS card! WOWzers Vicki....this one just sold me on this stamp set! Love those pretty flowers especially in that color! Absolutely beautiful and I love this design! TFS and Happy Friday, my friend! :)

Phyllis Strickland said...

Beautiful card I love these flowers but You do not mention that you had to hand cut the flowers and leaves. This set is bundled with an unrelated punch. What a shame it isn’t bundled with dies. I will have to pass and find a similar flower with dies from another company because of vision issues..

Gerry said...

WOW!! another beautiful "Vickie" card

Jen Mitchell said...

This is gorgeous. And I love that corrugated background!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous color combination ... and the corrugated background is perfection