Cards For Sale

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

SUO....Let's Celebrate You



Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

Time for a new challenge over at SUO Challenges Blog.

The challenge is CELEBRATIONS
Any thing you want to celebrate is great!

I recently picked up the Painted Harvest set and while it is probably more a fall set I decided to use it anyway.
I stamped my flower with Mariana Mist and Night of Navy.
Isn't it pretty in blue?
I stamped the leaf with Old Olive.


The base of my card is Night of Navy card stock.
I then embossed a piece of Whisper White using the Corrugated EF.

The DSP is from the Needlepoint Nook pack.
I die cut my image peice with a die from the Rectangle dies, then ran it back through
cutting off one end to make it square.



I finished my card with a few little basic rhinestones and white twine wrap with a bow.
I pulled apart a piece of the  Flax ribbon to make the twine.

I hope you can find some time to play along with us, we would love to see your Celebration cards.

Be sure to head over to the SUO Challenge Blog 
to see what the rest of the team did with this fun challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Vicki

 


4 comments:

Bette S said...

Painted Harvest is one of my very favorite stamps. You showcased it so well! Thanks for sharing.

Marlene said...

You made this card pop using blue on the flower. Super lovely

Nora Noll said...

I would have never thought to use blue on this flower but it looks FABULOUS!! I also love the paper texture in the background!

Wendy said...

SO pretty, Vicki! You know that this is my all time favorite stamp set and I adore seeing it used in different colors! Your blue flower looks amazing and this color just gives the card a whole different look! WOW, WOW & WOW! LOVE IT MUCHLY! :)