Cards For Sale

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

SUO...Happy Birthday


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

It is time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges.

This week is especially fun  because is is 

DESIGNER'S CHOICE!

Make whatever you like, just keep it Stampin' Up only!

I chose to use the You're Inspiring stamp set.
I first created my blue water colored background using Pacific Point ink.
I then die cut with the rectangle stitched dies my frame with thick Whisper White card stock.


I then colored my flowers, I stamped with black stazon onto thick whisper white and colored with
Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie. I used Pear Pizza for the leaves. 
I then fussy cut them out.
I used my exacto knife to get into a few areas. I wanted my BG to show through all the areas
around the leaves, so a lot of effort went into cutting out those areas.

I then added the flowers to my piece with dimensionals.
I die cut my sentiments using the Well Written and Well Said sets.
I used a piece of Velum to mount the sentiments.


I debated on my base a bit but finally went with So Saffron to mount it all on.
I finished with a few sticky rhinestones.

We would love for you to join us!!

Thanks for coming by.

Vicki



2 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Vicki, lovely daffodils and they look fabulous against your blue water coloured background.
Adorable Scorable, Black Mirri Card Stock, Fairytale, Hunkydory, Hunkydory Once Upon a Twilight, More than one fold, Silhouette

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Vicki, your daffodils are lovely and they look fabulous against your blue water coloured background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x