Cards For Sale

Monday, April 22, 2019

Stippled Rose Birthday


Happy Monday Peeps!!

Today's card features the challenge at


I used just the sketch.
I love the retired Stippled Blossom stamp set and I decide to give it a bit of love again.
This card is so much prettier in person, for some reason it didn't photograph well.

I used Daffodil Delight for the roses and Pear Pizzazz for the leaves.
 

My base is thick Whisper White and then another layer of white embossed with the Basket
Weave EF.
I added a strip of Daffodil Delight.

I fussy cut a butterfly from some DSP and added it to my flowers.

I stamped and cut out the sentiment from the You're Inspiring stamp set.


I finished with a few little basic rhinestones.

Thanks for coming by.

Vicki
 

 
 

 

6 comments:

Wendy said...

How pretty, Vicki! Love the design and those gorgeous blooms looks amazing against the Basket Weave layer! This is one perfect birthday card! :)

Heather said...

So pretty, Vicki - I should remember to pull that EF out more often - it's the perfect background for your beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Lovely card, Vicki! You are smart to use your retired stamps... I do the same all the time! Love the yellow roses, and the basket weave embossed background really sets them off. Your use of this week's sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for Challenge #404 is right on! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us! -Donna

Fiona said...

Very pretty take on our sketch Vicki - I love that basket weave EF. And I use retired SU stamps all the time - so much so I started a Facebook Group just so we could still share and use them!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the Stippled Roses done in yellow. The butterfly is a cute added touch. TFS

Donna Scholz said...

Congratulations, Vicki! Your beautiful card was chosen as one of the "top 3" at Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #404! -Donna