Cards For Sale

Friday, April 19, 2019

Perfect Day to Be Happy


 Happy Friday Peeps!!

Today's card share is made with the 

I love a black and white card with a pop of color.
I used the Pop of Petals stamp set for my flowers.
I colored with Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral.
The leaves are Pear Pizzazz. 
All was stamped with Black Stazon onto Thick Whisper White and
colored with my ink pads and Aqua Painter.
 
I have the matching punch for this set but I fussy cut 
because I wanted less white space around the flower than what the punch does.


I used the VERY last of my black and white gingham paper from the Botanical Butterfly pack. 

The base is thick Whisper White and then another layer of white embossed with 
the Subtle EF.

My sentiment is from the Bunch of Blossom stamp set.


I finished up with a few rhinestones. 

Thanks for coming by!

Vicki
 
 

6 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love the pops of color and those 2 strips of gingham paper! Great sentiment, too! Can't believe you fussy cut those flowers! WOW! TFS and have a happy Friday! Hugs~

Ginger said...

Pretty card! I love the gingham behind the flowers.

Linda Callahan said...

The b/w gingham is the perfect background for those gorgeous flowers! Beautiful card!

Jen Brum said...

Gorgeous card Vicki! Love those pretty flowers and the gingham paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the black & white gingham with these bright flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pops of color with the b/w gingham paper. Great design.