Cards For Sale

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Daisy Get Well Wishes


 Happy Thursday Peeps

Today I am sharing a card made using the color challenge this week at




Pretty Spring colors for sure!

I pulled out my Daisy Delight set and matching punch

I stamped a few in both Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral
Punched them out with the  coordinating punch.
I layered them up and added the centers with a dimensional.


The base is thick whisper white and then I used Balmy Blue and embossed with
the Country Floral EF.

I samped the sentiment from the Dandelion Wishes set onto a 
square of Whisper White with Memento Black ink. 

I added the white square to my base with dimensionals.


I added the Daisies with dimensionals and finished
 with a wrap of white twine with a bow and a few sequins.

Thanks  for stopping by.

Vicki





3 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card and I love the colors and design! So springy! TFS and have a great day! :)

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Vicki! I love the textured background, and how you created the daisies in the challenge colors. Thank you so much for sharing at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Love those bold florals - fabulous use of the colors. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee