Cards For Sale

Friday, April 12, 2019

Happy Birthday Cake

Happy Friday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the fun Piece of Cake stamp set with matching punch.

I was excited to get this set and punch recently, it went on back order quickly when first coming out, so when it was back in stock I snapped it up.

I stamped the cake image with Black Memento ink and colored with
my Highland Heather Blends. I colored the cake plate with my gray blends.


I used Crumb Cake for my base and followed that with a piece of
Highland Heather. The DSP I used is from a retired pack.
I added a strip of burlap ribbon across the botttom
And how about that Highland Heather twine?
I made that using some strands from the Flax ribbon and colored with 
the Highland Heather Blend.



I used some basic black card stock and white embossing powder to
make the sentiment.
I added a few sticky rhinestone flowers from the Gingham Gala pack.

Adding this over at Seize the Birthday 





Thanks for coming by!

Vicki



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute, Vicki! Your cake is adorable! Love the woodgrain dsp and that fabulous colored twine! Awesome card! TFS and Happy Friday, my friend! :)

Glenda J said...

This is so great! I love the burlap and twine. Great colouring and colour combo too! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.