Cards For Sale

Friday, April 5, 2019

Creative Challenge......Easter Treats


Happy Friday Peeps!

My friend Wendy at WeeBeeStampin4Fun and I
decided to resurrect our Creative Challenges.
I laid down the first challenge of Easter Treats.

When I sit down to work on my Easter Treat Challenge
I literally had NO ideas.
I remembered a few years back I had a pattern for a candy dispenser, but I could no longer find it, I suspect it died on my old laptop....lol!
So I went on a search for one and found this super easy tutorial 
and with a couple of modifications  I made mine.
I made four using Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove and Daffodil Delight card stock.
I used the Gingham Gala DSP. to decorate each one.


I used the Fable Friends stamp set and stamped the precious little bunny 4 times onto thick whisper white card stock. I colored each one with ink to coordinate with the paper. 
I die cut the oval the bunny is mounted on from the Wonderful Floral Framelits.


I added the Easter Greeting sentiment at the top along with some ribbon looped through the lid.
I finished each with matching sticky sequins and a pearl.

Then when I was getting my candy to fill my dispensers I found the cute 
Ghiradelli Bunnies and Eggs.
So I whipped up these:


Pattern found  HERE.

I used the same Greeting on these from the Fable Friends and the grass image is from that set too.
The flowers and leaves come from the Beautiful Bunch stamp set.

Now head over to Wendy's Blog to see what wonderful Treats she whipped up!

Thanks for coming by!

Vicki




1 comment:

Wendy said...

OMG, Vicki, these are super adorable!!!!! Love the candy dispenser box in all those pretty colors and that sweet bunny just completes them beautifully! I also love the variety of different candy you used, too!
The Ghiradelli treat holders are awesome! Thank you for sharing the link....I have to check them out! They are so pretty and just the right size to give a sweet treat to anyone! Well done, my friend! I love them all! :)