Cards For Sale

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day




Happy Saturday Peeps!! 

Over at Just Us Girls Challenge Blog it is word week and the word is Love.


I made another Valentine card, I used my other Valentine Card seen here 
as the inspiration for this card.

I started with a white card base of thick whisper white.
I then used a layer of Lovely Lipstick card stock and then another piece of white that I embossed with the corrugated EF.


I die cut several pieces using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. I used Flirty Flamingo and Lovely Lipstick card stock and the DSP is from the All My Love pack.

I laid down by DSP at an angle and added the scallop border pieces to the edges.
I glued this directly to the corrugated embossed piece. 

I then added the hearts that are going across the top of the DSP strip.

I then began layer up my die cuts with dimesionals until I achieved an arrangement I liked. 
I stamped the sentiment using Lovely Lipstick and die cut with a stitched circle die.


I added a few little rhinestones to finish it up.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki



4 comments:

Gerry said...

This is SO pretty. It would also make a beautiful wedding card

Wendy said...

So pretty and what a cool design, Vicki! I love that Be Mine Stitched Framelits set! They have such beautiful diecuts, don't they? I love how you put the white layer thru the Corrugated EF, too!

Ina G said...

Beautiful card Vicki. Lovely layout with all those hearts and great embossing folder. That one is on my wish list. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

Bobby said...

I love all the layers and texture on your card, Vicki. Someone's going to get a lovely valentine. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.