Cards For Sale

Friday, February 15, 2019

Bloom by Bloom Birthday


Happy Friday Peeps!!!

Over at CAS(E) this sketch they have a very interesting sketch this week. 

Take a look





My card is my take on this sketch.

I stared by creating the pointed pieces using some paper from the Gingham Gala pack.

I added them to a piece of whisper white card stock and matted with some Balmy Blue card stock.

 I added this to my Thick Whisper White base.


I stamped my flowers with using the Bloom By Bloom set. I stamped the flower portion using Flirty Flamingo and on the leaves and stems I used Granny Apple Green.
I fussy cut the images out and added to my card with dimesionals.

The sentiment is from the All That You Are set. I stamped with black memento ink and die cut with a stitched circle die.

  I used my Wink of Stella brush to add some glimmer to the flower and leaves. 
Very pretty IRL, bu doesn't show in the pic.

I added a few sticky sequins to finish it up.

Thanks for stopping by today.

'Vicki




2 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful and so springy! I love this, Vicki! :)

Gerry said...

This is so pretty, soft and feminine. I love the gingham banners in the corners.