Cards For Sale

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Merry Christmas


Happy Saturday Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch
this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Here is the sketch:




 Also linking to the SUO Challenges Anything Christmas


As you can see I took a bit of liberty with my card, I used my three deers for the three bottom elements in the sketch.
I stamped three deers from the Dashing Deer set using chocolate chip ink and die cut them using the Detailed Deer framelits.




The base of the card is Very Vanilla card stock.
I then used and piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock and the
 DSP is from the Festive Farmhouse pack.




Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki

6 comments:

Wendy said...

This card just makes me smile! I love how you used the deer for your 3 little elements! Love this DSP and the use of the Linen Thread! Super cute, Vicki! TFS and have a great day! :)

Carol L said...

Your take on the sketch is wonderful with the 3 deer and pretty papers! Loving the earthy twine and great embossing too! Thanks so much for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and good luck!

Lori said...

Oh my word - I love this card! Such a great take on the sketch and those deer...just so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! -Lori DT

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Wonderful papers and I love the deer!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

This is so beautiful! The paper is gorgeous, love the embossing and the woodland creatures are so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I love this card and always enjoy your work Vicki! Very elegant. Thank you so much for joining us at SUO Challenges. We have a new challenge today and hope to see you. Merry Christmas!