Cards For Sale

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Gifts for Friends



Today I wanted to share a little plaque I made for a friend.

She received earlier this week so it is safe to show you now.

I know my pic is not he best, but I didn't take anymore before mailing.

It was super easy to make.
 I got a blank frame piece at Target.
It was already painted red with the black background.

We found the Grinch saying and my daughter cut the stencil.

My friend loves the Grinch so I thought his would be perfect for her.

I applied mod podge and then several coats of the paint and peeled up the sticky back stencil.
 
I thought it turned out great. 
 
Here are a couple of more I made.






The buffalo plaid background was hand painted and was a bit challenging at first, but once figured out, was easy peasy!

 Back to the kitchen for me, more candy and cookies to make today!

Have a great day!

Vicki




1 comment:

Wendy said...

I cannot tell you how much I love this sign! You are so darned creative, Miss Vicki! I love the Grinch and will treasure this always! Loved seeing the ones you made with the Buffalo Check print as well. Buffalo Check is so on trend this season! I love them all! Thank you, sweetie! Hugs~