Cards For Sale

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Enjoy the Warmth of the Season



Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

I got a few minutes to stamp yesterday and I whipped up his card using the sketch this week at  





The Many Mittens Framelits and Matching Smitten Mittens stamp set was one I got last year and had NEVER used, however the stamp set has gone MIA, it is no where to be found, I spent forever looking for it last week, to no avail!  


Anyway I pulled out the framelits to use for this card.


I used  whisper white base and then a layer of real red.
I embossed another piece of white using the basket weave EF.

I used some red twine for the corner elements in the sketch. 

I die cut the mittens with real red card stock and die cut the white backing with another framelit in the set.


I mounted the mittens to the woodgrain DSP using dimensionals.

Even tho my stamp set is gone, I found a perfect sentiment in the Hearts come Home set.

I added the wood panel piece to the card with dimensionals, as well.

I finished up with a baker's twine bow and a couple of rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki



1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a pretty card, Vicki! I love those mittens and haven't really given them the love the deserve. So sorry you can't find your stamp set. Glad you found a sentiment that works perfectly with the mittens! Love the wood paper, too! TFS