Cards For Sale

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Have some Spooky Fun


Happy Saturday Peeps!!!

Popping in here quickly with a card I made using the oh so fun Halloween Scene Framelits, I love these dies. I have not had as much time to play with them as I would like. I have been creating, just some things I can't share just yet.


Don't you love the big ol glittery moon? I die cut it out using the Pumpkin Pie glimmer paper. 

Of course the DSP is from the Halloween Night Specialty pack.

The sentiment is from the Spooky Fun stamp set.

Fun card to make! Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki


3 comments:

Allisa said...

Love the glittery moon!

Wendy said...

Way too cute! Love that big glittery moon and the spooky scene you created! You xan send this card to me for Halloween!!?? Love ya!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, what an adorable Halloween card that is just spooky enough. LOVE the tree and the glimmer paper!! Hugs, sweet friend!