Cards For Sale

Saturday, September 24, 2016

FMS.......Hello


Hello Peeps!!!

Popping in here to share a card I made using the sketch this week at 


I used the Thoughtful Bunches thinlits along with some pretty fall colors to create my card.

I die cut flowers using Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry,. The leaf is die cut with Old Olive card stock.


The base of my card is thick Whisper White and then a layer of cherry Cobbler and then more Whisper White.

I used a small strip of  Basic black for my sentiment panel.

I heat embossed the Hello from the Flourish Phrases stamp set.

I used a few Candy Dots in the flower centers to finish it up.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki




2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Love that beautiful bouquet of flowers in these warm colors of fall! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

As always your card is so striking Vicki! I love the combination of flowers and black & white sentiment! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!