Cards For Sale

Monday, May 16, 2016

Swirly Birthday Wishes


Hello Peeps!!

Today I am sharing another card I made while playing with the new Stampin Up
Swirly Bird set.

I had seen the swirl die cut used to make a wreath and I wanted to give it a whirl. :)

I decided to use Early Espresso to make a "grapevine" wreath.
I glued the wreath down and then stamped a few flowers using the small flowers in this set. I used the new in color Flirty Flamngo I stamped once and then another time without reinking to get the two colors.
I die cut a few leaves using the new Emerald Envy card stock.


I added the flowers to the wreath using some dimensionals.
The wreath piece was matted with some Flirty Flamingo card stock and added to the base with more dimensionals.

I added a few rhinestones to the flower centers. The sentiment is from the Build a Birthday stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Baby Audrey will be 1 month old tomorrow:


Sweetest Baby ever!!

Vicki



3 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

I'm just so excited to see what other demos are making with this new set, and I totally love this card! Nice to see the wreath as the focal with the small flowers. Thanks for sharing Vicki!

Wendy said...

You know this has to be my most LOVED card, ever! I just love the wreath and the simplicity of the card design! Your so creative, Vicki! Love this card!! Happy 1 month, Audrey! Your such a beautiful little girl and so lucky to have such a wonderful family to love you! That 1 month sure went fast, didn't it, Grammy?
Love & miss you guys!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, what a sweet card with this new die! I love the wreath and the sweet flowers and leaves! Beautifully done, and I love seeing the newest photo (and outfit) of sweet baby Audrey! Love her so!! Hugs!