Cards For Sale

Friday, May 6, 2016

Happy Birthday


Happy Friday peeps!

Yesterday evening I took a few minutes to make this card, I used the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches:


and I also took a peek at the challenge this week at Stamp Paper Ink Challenge Blog, which was a fun tic-tac-toe challenge:


I went with the flowers, Birthday and Black, hope I have enough black on my card.


I pulled out a color I seldom use, Sahara Sand for the base and inner layer.
I paired this up with some Elegant Eggplant and Daffodil Delight flowers made with the Stampin Up Botanical Builder thinlits, I am loving these thinlits, you all know that flowers are my thing and these dies make some really pretty flowers and leaves.

The sentiment is a Lawn Fawn die. 

Also linking to the Seize the Birthday Challenge



I have to share another beautiful picture of baby Audrey:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Remember most of these products can be order through me, shoot me an email if you need anything!



Vicki







8 comments:

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous card, Vicki! Love the colors too! Those flowers are so pretty! I just borrowed this set/dies from Deb to play with. Might have to case this beauty! TFS Baby Audrey is so precious & beautiful! Your definitely blessed, my friend! Miss you...

CherylQuilts said...

First of all, Vicki, Audrey is so precious! Love seeing her photos! And secondly, I just received this new die set and LOVE your card! Beautiful layout, and I love it on the embossed background! Gorgeous! Hugs, and Happy Mother's Day, sweet friend!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Such a beautiful card Vicki! I just love purple and yellow flower combinations :) Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

Karren said...

Beautiful card! The yellow, purple and black colors are such a striking combination and offset so perfectly by the neutral card base. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Hi Vicki, I adore these framelits and love your use of them in these colours. Such a pretty combination. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Ink paper. Carolyn xx

Gingin said...

Beautiful card Vicki! Love those flowers in purple! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

Nancy said...

Great colors Vicki and beautiful card! I have been eyeing that flower over at SU. Baby Aubrey is getting big! Thanks for taking the time to join us over at Seize the Birthday!

Patti said...

This card is stunning! looks like a florist arranged it! : ) I just love all the dimension you've achieved!

It is so great seeing you in the STB gallery!! I hope you'll play with us often!

Patti