Cards For Sale

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Happiest of Birthdays


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made with a couple of challenges in mind.

I used the challenge this week at The Card Concept, which is Spring Flowers:


and I am linking to the Seize the Birthday challenge which is Anything Goes this week:


I was inspired by a card I saw on Connie Collins blog to pull out this fave stamp of mine, Stampin Up Best Thoughts, which is a hostess set.
I stamped with black stazon onto white card stock. I masked and stamped two more images.
I then colored with my Aqua Painter and ink Pads. I used Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive and a bit of Soft Sky to color the images and to shade around the edges a bit.


I matted the image with some Wisteria Wonder card stock and the mounted to the base with foam tape.

I added a couple of sequins and a few silver pearls.

The sentiment is from the Birthday Blooms stamp set.

I am gonna leave you with another cute baby pic:


This little girl has stolen my heart!!

Thanks for coming by today!

Vicki








8 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, I am so glad you are back stamping again and inspiring me with such delights! I LOVE this set too and love your card! Beautiful matting and gorgeous coloring -- perfect for the challenge. And I can see why your precious little grand-baby girl has stolen your heart...she's beautiful! How darling! Enjoy, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo

Nancy said...

First off your card is stunning Vicki! Love the soft colors of the flowers. This is really tremendous! Next, congrats on your beautiful granddaughter! What exciting times for you...how could you not be in love with her, she is beautiful! Enjoy every moment with her!

Wendy said...

This card is beautiful, Vicki! Just love your coloring and this pretty image! This is a lovely springtime card!! Audrey is so adorable! What a precious little girl! <3

Lora said...

Happy May Day everyone.

I love this stamp set and have made so many cards with it. This card is stunning. I am sure glad you have made a card I love this set. Now, I will have to make one also.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love the flowers.
I can see why that little one has stolen your heart. She is adorable. Congratulations.
Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Seize the Birthday.

laurie said...

Hi Vicki! Your card is gorgeous....AND so is that little doll..she is adorable!Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card! Love your take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with a the Card Concept!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! I just love the soft colours. Wow~! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.