Cards For Sale

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sweet Sunday.......Happy Birthday


Happy Sunday Peeps!


Here is the sweet sketch for this week:


I pulled out my new Timeless Love stamp set. I am always a bit intimidated by sketches with repetitive elements like this, so I had to resort to my comfort zone, FLOWERS!

This is a fabulous new set and I LOVE it.

I stamped three images of this flower and colored them up
I then hand cut out all those babies! :)
Super sweet I think 


I used another new item, the Brick Wall EF, love that this EF is bigger to accommodate a larger piece of paper
The sentiment is from the Hostess set called Happy Birthday Everyone. Love that big pretty font.

Be sure and head over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to see what the rest of the girls did with this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki


8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great set of flowers. Your cutting looks awesome. You must have some steady hands to get around all those leaves.

Tracy said...

This turned out absolutely gorgeous Vicki! I love the colors you used and how you turned the sketch into a square!!

Betty McDougal said...

I love this card.

CherylQuilts said...

What a beauty, Vicki! I love this sweet image, and your fussy cutting is perfect...really makes the card! Love the colors and the great sketch challenge...you rocked it!! Hugs!

Dora B. said...

Wow. this is an amazingly cheerful card.

Wendy said...

Oh so very pretty, Vicki!! Love this!! :)

Jill said...

ACK! Your cutting skills are stellar! Fussy cutting those x 3! :) Plus, I love that your comfort zone is flowers, because is the polar opposite of my comfort zone. I completely enjoy that...and your card! Lovely. and Undeleted ;)

Conniecrafter said...

Such a beautiful job you did with this sketch!!