Cards For Sale

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges......Be You


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

I am thrilled to announce that I was asked to join the Crazy 4 Challenges design team!
So I am back this week with all the Crazies for a new challenge.

This week Barb Anders is our hostess and this week her challenge is:


There are ALL kinds of "holidays" these days, have you noticed? One of the "monthly" observances for May (in the US, at least) is Healthy Vision Month. I know we're all aware of how precious vision is, so let's celebrate it this week. Your project should have something related to vision or eyes on it. Use your imagination--the "eyes" have it this week!


I was a bit stumped by this one until I stumbled upon this cute little die from Paper Smooches.
I die cut four of these "cat eye" glasses to match my DSP.
BTW, I had cat eye glasses way back when, LOL!!!
I started with a base of white card stock and then the next layer is Blackberry Bliss and then some more white,
I added a stripe of the DSP from the Painted Petals paper pack down the edge.


I used a bit of Blackberry Bliss ribbon down the edge of the DSP and then layered a strand of gold sequins over the ribbon.
The glasses are cut with balckberry bliss, rose red, daffodil delight and pacific point card stock.
I added soem little rhinestones to the glasses and a few gold sequins around them.
The sentiment is from the Stampin Up Flower Patch stamp set. 

The inside:

Be sure and head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog to check out what the rest of the girls did with this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



1 comment:

Wanda Williams said...

Vicki, I IMMEDIATELY looked for and found these glasses die because I know the PERFECT person I'm going to make a card for with them. Thanks for sharing!!!