Cards For Sale

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sweet Sunday.....A Little Birdie Told Me


Happy Sunday Peeps!!


Here is the fab sketch for this week:


I pulled out this fun set that I have had for a bit and never inked up, it is called Hello Love by Stampin Up.

I stamped the bird arrow and sun and colored them up. I cut out the circle and the inverted scallop circle is Daffodil Delight card stock.




The base is Crumb Cake card stock and then a layer of Daffodil Delight and another layer of Crumb cake.
I embossed this piece with the retired Cloudy Day EF.
I added the circle element to the base with some foam tape. The little birdie is also cut our and popped up with foam tape.
The sentiment comes from the same set. I stamped with black ink and hand cut my flagged end.
I finished up the card with a few enamel dots.
Be sure and head over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to see what the other girls 
did with this fun sketch!

Vicki



7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Adorable! Neat embossed clouds in the background.

Jill said...

The clouds!!!! Eeeeeek! Loving those-so subtle & awesome Vicki! Such a fun card overall-sure to make someone smile! :)

Dana White said...

Brilliant making the image in sunshine. The Kraft background is perfect allows the image to pop off the card. Gorgeous

Ang said...

Absolute perfection, love everything about your card. Off to dig out this set and CASE.
Thanks for sharing.
Ang

Tracy said...

Vicki your killing me. This is FANTASTIC! As soon as I saw this I let out a big w*o*w! I love the embossed background and your happy sunshine!

Yvonne said...

How did you do the sun? I LOVE this card!!

Stampingcountry said...

What a happy card!