Cards For Sale

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sweet Sunday......Thank You




Happy Sunday Peeps!!

It is Sweet Sunday Sketch Day 

Here is the sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:

My card is 3-1/2" by 7". I made it slightly bigger to accommodate my focal image.
I started with a base of Pistachio Pudding card stock, then a layer of Basic Black. All of the DSP on here is from the Sweet Sorbet paper pack.
I matted all of the DSP with Basic Black.
The flower is from the Simple Stems stamp set and is stamped with Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding inks onto Whisper White card stock


I cut the mat for the main image with one of the dies from the Floral Frames Framelit Dies and Pistachi Pudding card stock. I stamped the sentiment, which comes from the Happy Watercolor stamp set,  with black stazon across the flower stems. I added three square brads that I tilted across the bottom edge.

Now let's see what the rest of the girls did with this fun little sketch:

Lynn Put-is off this week
Tracy Clemente-is off this week

Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki

5 comments:

Barbara said...

This is beautiful, Vicki! Your paper choices are always spot on!

Dana White said...

Vicki this is fabulous. The colours are gorgeous and the panel paper is super cool

Marisa said...

Great papers and a wonderful card :)

Karen Motz said...

This is so pretty! Love that fun paper you used for the center strip!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Love that pretty flower and gorgeous papers! Also love the long card! :)