Cards For Sale

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Peace


Happy Thursday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a cool little Christmas Decor I item I made. I actually saw one very similar to this one HERE. I was instantly in love and wanted to make one for myself, I priced it out and knew it was to much so I just filed it away in my memory for "Someday".

Well, on Cyber Monday I was doing a bit of online shopping and came across a big sale at Spellbinders, and was able to pick up two sets of the dies used on this for less than the cost of one set of dies. I also found this sign locally and got a big discount on it and it already was covered with this cool paper.

I put it together yesterday and it looks really nice, even better in person!

I changed mine up a bit from the original but still I am happy with the outcome, here are a few closeups of the adornments.


You know I had to add some pretty ribbon and my fave jingle bells.


This pretty deer comes from the Frosty Forms Die and I cut it out with some Gold Foil paper.


The present is from the same die as above and the holly leaves is a PTI die I got last year.


The tree is from the Holiday Trees die set. The paper for the trees and present are some Bo Bunny paper I have had for a couple of years.  I used my retired SU small star punch with gold foil paper for the stars on the top of the tree. I added some red rhinestones here and there.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



6 comments:

Marisa said...

Love this, Vicki :) Great 3D tree!

Unknown said...

Your Peace sign is beautiful! So classy and traditional. I love it!

Nancy said...

So gorgeous!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love all the different things you added to the word to decorate it!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki! This is fabulous! And how fun that you made some great purchases on Cyber Monday…woohoo! I love all the fine details, and what a beautiful table ornament this will make! I love it! Hugs, sweet friend!

Patricia said...

Oh, This turned out lovely, vicki! Your letters look like birch bark to me, which I love! Don't know if that was your intention but I love it. And your adornments are wonderful. The little gold deer is precious! Thanks so much for sharing.