Cards For Sale

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sweet Sunday....Easter Bunny


Happy Sunday Peeps!!!

It is 

Here is the Sweet Sketch Karen has for us this week:



I had saw a cute little bunny made with circle punches awhile back and decided I would make one.
I pulled out some retired DSP, Everyday Enchantment, to make my little bunny.

I used a 1 inch and a 1-1/2 circle for the head and body of the bunny. The ears are made with my heart punch. and his little bow tie is also made from hearts.
I sponged the edges of the circle with some crumb cake ink and used some retired black jewels for his eyes. his nose is a little rhinestone and I added a rhinestone to his bow tie as well.





Be sure and check out what the rest of the team has made with this sweet sketch:

Jackie Pedro-The Scalloped Edge-taking the week off
Lynn Put-The Queen's Scene-taking the week off

and this week's Sweet Guest Stampers:

Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki





22 comments:

Karen Giron said...

He is so fun! I love that you made him out of punches - so clever! The papers are darling and so perfect for Easter!

Lisa Lynn said...

You did an excellent job with your bunny on your gorgeous card.

Dawn Easton said...

Get out! LOL! This is THE.CUTEST.EVER!

Brilliant my friend!!

Wendy said...

Love this, Vicki! That Easter bunny has got to be the cutest! Fabulous job on this week's sketch! I love all the bling! :)
Have a great week, my friend!

Marisa said...

Such a cute bunny!!! Love the embossing behind it and the bling on the scallops. Great take on the sketch.

Tracy said...

Shut the front door! You made this cutie with punches? Genius! I absolutely love this card.

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable! Love the DSP choice, too. TFS!
Judy in St Louis

Heidi Bound NYC said...

SO cute! I love, love, love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we both had Easter on the brain!!! Love your card! The ribbon, the scallops, the cute fuzzy tail! Darling card!

Judys said...

Oh my gosh! This is adorable!

Kristi said...

How cute is this?! I love your little bunny!

Lori said...

This is adorable! The punch art bunny is the cutest thing!

Terstamper said...

Such a sweet Easter card! Cute bunny.

Ter ;)

Dianne said...

Vicki, this has to be my fav Easter bunny! How did you punch the ears? I can't figure how to do that with a heart punch? I always look forward to your cards....love your creativity!

Karen Motz said...

What a darling little polka dot bunny! I love all the bling too!

~Tammy~ said...

This is just too too cute!

LeAnne said...

SO stinkin CUTE!

Cheryl said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! So many details, great job on this sketch!

JD/ Jill said...

This is so adorable!

Donna Bostock said...

Too cute!!!!!

Heather Rogers said...

This is so darn cute! Love the little bunny and double scalloped border. :)

Kellie 0:) said...

Super cute. TFS