Cards For Sale

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Warm Birthday Wishes


Happy Hump Day peeps!!!

Today I am sharing another card I made awhile back using a tossed aside image found in my scrap pile.
This flower comes from the Stampin Up Blooming with Kindness stamp set. 
The flower was stamped with crumb cake ink onto some very vanilla card stock.
The sentiment is from the same set and stamped with early Espresso ink.


The base of the card is Crumb cake and the DSP on here is from the Festival of Prints pack.
I added some very vanilla satin ribbon and three brown brads to finish it up.
Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by today!
HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki


8 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Very pretty, Vicki. I love neutral cards.

Roxi's Reasons... said...

So elegantly beautiful !

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful and classy!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous image and card!!

Cindy said...

Vicki
I love your work and so enjoy your blog. Cindy

Linda Callahan said...

Wow wish I could make such a beautiful card out of what is in my scrap pile! :)

Linda Scott said...

Love the composition and the colors. Very nice!

Alicia Motyka said...

I love the neutral color combination of your card Vicki. It gives it such an elegance. Love it with the Blooming with Kindness stamp set. It has become one of my favorites. Great job!

Alicia from Pink Paper Bakery