Cards For Sale

Sunday, October 7, 2012

SSSC169....Get Well Wishes




Happy Sunday peeps!!
 Time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

Love this sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:


I decide to pull out my Stampin Up "Summer Silhouettes" stamp set to make this cheery card.
I had a request for some get well cards and it seems appropriate since I have been fighting a nasty cold all week.
I used whisper white for my main image panel and stamped the leaves and stems with lucky limeade ink and made the flowers with rich razzleberry, pool party and daffodil delight.
I used one of the Finishing Touches edgelit dies across the bottom.


The base of the card is Rich Razzleberry and the DSP on here is from the International Bazaar paper pack.
I matted each piece of the DSP with white card stock. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
I added some white satin ribbon across the bottom because you know I HAD to have a bow on here and then a few basic pearls to finish it up.


Be sure and check out what the rest of the team has made with this sweet sketch:


and this week's Sweet guest stamper


Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki



12 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

That is just lovely, the colours and the stamps used. Great take on the sketch.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh gosh girl, sorry that you're fighting a cold :( Hope you can kick it soon!!!

Love your card! The addition of those pearls is perfect!

Unknown said...

this is lovely, especially with all the white--pearls, matting, ribbon--accenting the colors and images.

Karen Motz said...

Beautiful Vicki!!! You are the undisputed Queen of perfect pearl placement, in my opinion!!!

wanda box said...

beautiful card, I hope you do not mind if I CASE it I have this set and I should use it more often tfs

Lynn Put said...

Oh this is gorgeous Vicki! You always do such beautiful work! I love the different colored flowers and foliage with some popped up and Karen is right (PPP) perfect pearl placement :)
Hope you feel better soon!

Chick Stamp Magnet said...

You have such a good eye for color. You always make the perfect card and pick the pefect papers!!

Tracy said...

So lovely Vicki! The match of papers and stamping colors is just perfect. :-) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me some love. I really enjoyed being able to guest with you talented ladies this week. Hugs!

Tracy said...

OH MY!!! This is just gorgeous!!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the pearl accents and how you added dimension to the image.

Dana White said...

Vicki this is so pretty. You do such a perfect job adding the pearls

Shannon White said...

Wow! this is So Pretty Pretty and so Sweet Vicki! Love your Wonderful stamping and the Lovely dp's you chose as well! This is sure to put a smile on the face of anyone feeling under the weather! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon