Cards For Sale

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dynamic Duos.....Gift Card Holder


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

Birthday season is in full swing in our house, we have alot of fall birthdays.

Seems like I am always rushing at the last minute to make a card or in this case a gift card holder for a birthday gift.
I pulled this one together in a hurry using the colors challenge this week on the Dynamic Duo Blog.


Great monochromatic colors and even better for making a masculine gift card holder.

I wanted to use this fun new set I got awhile back from Stampin Up called "Blue Ribbon"
I stamped the "ribbon" base with always artichoke onto whisper white and cut out. I then stamped the middle "birthday" part with certainly celery ink onto whisper white an used my 1-1/4"  circle punch.
I added this to the base with some dimesionals.


The DSP on here is from tow different retired paper packs.
I added some certainly celery 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon across the bottom. I "girled" it up just a bit by adding the certainly celery bow, bt I don't think the recipient will mind to much.

Sorry I didn't get a pic of the inside, my OTT lite died as I was taking pictures. I hope it is just a bulb I need and not the whole lamp.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great gift card holder. ;-) I love how you used the colors, and I like the images you've used. Glad you could join Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

Susan Joyce said...

Nice design and image for a gift card holder. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Darnell said...

What a fun "star" birthday card, Vicki and clever bonus that it's a gift card holder!!

Allisa said...

Great design! Hope your light is fixed soon. I fear I could not craft without mine! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!