Cards For Sale

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Congratulations


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made for a friend who wanted a card for her boss who  just got a promotion.

I had been wanting to try this "sunburst technique" that I had seen around and thought it would be perfect for this card.
I used the "Orchard Harvest" DSP pack for my "bursts".
I do love the "country feel" of this paper pack.


The base of the card is Crumb Cake card stock and I made the flower using some daffodil delight and the Blossom Punch. The center is made with the Boho Punch. 
Hope you like it and let me know if you have any questions.

Vicki

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Hi Vicki! Your card is beautiful! Love the sunburst technique!

Hugs,
Kristi

Peggy said...

Looks like a gorgeous ray of sunshine! Beautiful!

Dawn Easton said...

I LOVE it!!! Those papers are so rich and warm! How did I miss them in the catty?! ack!
Gorgeous flower!!!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous Vicki!!! I LOVE the mix of papers in your sunburst!!!

Marisa said...

Wonderful mix of papers for the sunburst and loving that flower too! Your friend and her boss will love it :)

Darlene G said...

Your card is beautiful. It is so colorful and balanced. Is there a tutorial somewhere with the sunburst technique? I would love to try this. Thanks.

Terri Orr said...

This is just stinkin' gorgeous!!! Don't know what I love most!

Cheryl in Texas said...

As always you have such a clever eye for design. Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl

Linda Scott said...

WOW I love this card. I am sure I could never get it to look right.