Cards For Sale

Friday, June 8, 2012

Stamping 411....Happy Birthday


Happy Friday Peeps!!

Time for another Stamping 411 challenge
I have told you all before how freaked out I get by sketches like this one, you know the kind with small repeating elements. I find them a bit challenging to say the least.
I did know immediately that I wanted to use this Stampin Up set called "Bright Blossoms". I got it back when it was first made available to us and it has sit virtually unused since then. The images are quite small, so perfect for this type of sketch. 
I am kinda hooked on rich razzlebbery, it is such a great color. 

Here is the sketch we are using this week:

I stamped the small images with razzleberry and gumball green ink. I used my 1" circle and 1-1/4" circle punches for the flowers and mat pieces.
The sentiment on here comes from the retired "Happiest Birthday Wishes" stamp set.


The DSP on here is from the Summer Smooches paper pack. I used some new daffodil delight ribbon and a few little rhinestones for my embellishments. 

The inside:



Now be sure and head over the the Stamping 411 Blog to see what the other Designers have made using this sketch.
 I hope you will play along with us and if you do please link it up over on the 411 blog so we can all see.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki



 



7 comments:

Tammy said...

So pretty!! Love Rich Razzleberry! And, I love the insides of your cards!

Marisa said...

Love this!! The bling in the middle of the tulips is such a fabulous touch!

Terri Orr said...

You definitely conquered your fear of small repeating elements! Great card!

Lynda said...

I am such a fan of anything Razz Vicki. Love this...really cute.

Allison said...

So cute inside and out! Love the little rhinestones too!

Wendy said...

Very cute, Vicki! Love your paper, colors and stamp set! :)

Patti Chesky said...

I love what you've done with this stamp set. My stamp set still hasn't seen ink. I am just not inspired.....until now! Your card is awesome!