Cards For Sale

Friday, June 29, 2012

Stamping 411.....Birthday Wishes


Hello Peeps!!

Time for another new sketch challenge on the Stamping 411 Blog

Here is our sketch for this week:


I pulled out the pretty Comfort Cafe DSP  from Stampin Up. It has a fall feel to it in my opinion. The colors are so pretty, I settled on this piece with some Cajun Craze and Soft Suede colors in it and went from there.
I made some rolled flowers and added a pearl to the centers.
The flowers and leaves are arranged on a "doily" die cut from the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits. I used very vanilla for that.


The base of the card is Cajun Craze and then a layer of Soft Suede that I embossed with the square lattice EF.
The sentiment is from the retired Occasional Quotes stamp set.

Be sure and head on over to the 411 Blog to see what the others have done with this sketch
Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki



9 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Vicki! Love the rolled flowers!

Frenchie said...

Oh very pretty ms Vicky !!

Kathy W said...

Beautiful card! Anytime I want to use my square lattice embossing folder, I come to your blog for inspiration. Pretty color combo and lovely rolled flowers. Thanks for sharing.

wanda box said...

just beautiful! Looking forward to playing with the sketch.

Lynda said...

Love the warm Autumnal tones Vicki. The rolled flowers are so v v sweet. Just a beautiful card.

Wendy said...

So pretty! Even prettier in real life!! Love the colors!

Tammy said...

WOW!!! absolutely gorgeous!

Patti Chesky said...

Love, love, love those rolled flowers!!!! This is a very special card!!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

You did an outstanding job on the roses. Just beautiful Vicky!