Cards For Sale

Friday, June 19, 2009

Whoo! Hoo!




Good Friday Morning Peeps!! Today's card is made with the sketch on the Stamps and Smiles Fresh Batch Blog.


The owl is a CASE of this fabulous one by Connie Collins. I have been wanting to try it every since I saw hers. I loved how she did the eyes on the owl, instead of the hearts that come with the chipboard. I used the same DS paper, Good Morning Sunshine, that she used.

I really like how it came out, not sure about the grommet and knot I added, but once it is on there you can't turn back. The sentiment I used is from the Just Celebrate stamp set.

Well, that is it for today, Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

MEL said...

This is adorable! The scallop wings are a nice touch. It gives that little guy so much character. :)

Lois said...

Cute Cute Cute owl. I love this. Those large gromments are hard to deal with at times, aren't they.
But nonetheless, great card.
TFS

Unknown said...

oh vicki....this is adorable! i just love the owl on this sketch card!

thanks for playing along with this week's sketch, and i hope to see you again next week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Unknown said...

What a super dooper cute card! I LOVE that owl! He's really made me smile. You've done a fabulous job of him Vicki. Thanks for playing along with us at SAS!
Viv xx

Vickilyn said...

This is adorable! I might have to CASE your CASE!!

Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles this week!

~~Vicki

Becky said...

This is so cute..Vickie you are so creative.

Jacquel said...

Wow! I LOVE this card Vicki and that adorable owl! awesome, awesome work!!!

Dawn Easton said...

ABSOLUTELY adorable Vicki!!

Sharon said...

Your owl is as cute as can be!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Your card is SO cute Vicki, I LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)