Cards For Sale

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Sky's the Limit Note Pad


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a fun little notepad I made a few weeks back.
I saw the idea for this little kite HERE! It is so cute I had to make one!
I was making a few of these little note pads, tutorial by Nancy Riley found HERE, for a couple of  friends that had ordered some for gifts and so I had to try the little kite on one. 
I had to keep it for myself cos I loved it so much.....lol!! 
Any of you that visit me regularly know that I enjoy making these notepads and I think the kite is a fun addition!

The kite is really simple to make, the top portion is just a 1-1/4" square cut in half at an angle and the bottom portions are 1-1/4" x 2". I used a small scrap of card stock to build the kite on, matching the points together to form the kite. I used the Stampin Up Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch around the edges, this just makes the kite pop! Click on the link above, she has a little picture tutorial. 
I used some bakers twine to make my kite's tail and hand cut the little tail pieces.
The sentiment on here is from the Stampin Up set called "Up in the Air"

If you have any questions or would like me to make you some of these just shoot me an e-mail!
Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

5 comments:

Wendy said...

ADORABLE!!! I love these notepads too and this one is super cute, Vicki! :)

Cheryl in Texas said...

Vicki,
I always return to your blog for wonderful ideas and you never let me down. I love this and can't wait for our secret pals to start. It will definitely make a great gift.

Colleen Begley said...

Super, super cute Vicki!

Erika Clark said...

Your note pads are so cute! Thanks so much for the linkback, it's such an honor :D I think I'll have to make these also! Erika

Dawn Easton said...

Totally fun card!