Cards For Sale

Friday, April 27, 2012

The Paper Players....Happy Birthday


Happy Friday Peeps!!
Hope you all have some fun planned for the weekend!
I am away for a girls weekend, got a couple of post scheduled for your viewing pleasure!!! lol!

This card was made using the sketch this week on The Paper Players Blog.
I pulled out a Stampin Up  retired hostess set called "Because I Care".
I have always loved this stamp, that flower is fabulous and so fun to color.
I colored this one with Rich Razzleberry ink using my aqua painter.
I used the music wheel on the BG behind the flower.


I guess almost everything on this card is retired, the satin razzlebrry ribbon, the sentiment is from the "Something to Celebrate set also retired. The DSP is from a retired pack as well.
I have been enjoying doing some vintage pieces lately, hope you are enjoying them too.

Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! Love the richness from that colour! Your ribbon treatment is pretty too!

Enjoy your weekend getaway!!!!

Marisa said...

I never tire of that image. Lovely colour combo and use of the sketch.

Terstamper said...

I love that stamp set. Your card is so exquisite. I love the detail on your card.

Ter ;)

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, lovely coloring and just perfect with the papers!

Lynda said...

This card commands attention Vicki. It has such warmth to it. Just beautiful.

Mary Marsh said...

this is so pretty Vicki-love all the razzleberry that you used on this card-gorgeous hydrangea