Cards For Sale

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Color Challenge......Thank you


Good Morning Peeps!
Today I am sharing a card I made using the color challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers. 
The colors to use are Night of Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White.

I used the Stampin Up set "Just Believe" I stamped it with night of navy onto the bashful blue card stock.
I matted that with whisper white and night of navy card stock.
The base of my card is night of navy and then the next layer is whisper white that I embossed with the vintage wall EF.


The DSP is from a retired pack called Petal Prints. 
I added some night of navy satin ribbon and tied a bow across the top.
I added a sentiment flag using the thank you stamp from the same set. 
Finally I finished it off with three silver brads.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by and
HAPPY STAMPING!

Vicki 

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki!!! Love that satin ribbon....it's gorgeous!

Wanda Cullen said...

Spotted this on FB and thought it was beautiful! Love that image and rarely use it, but you've inspired me!

Lesley said...

So pretty. Love the image stamped on blue!

Diane Malcor said...

So Beautiful!Love all your layers and that the stamped image is dark blue on light blue paper. Great card.

Marisa said...

Just love that silhouette image. Fabulous use of the colours and a lovely card.

Jodi Collins said...

How elegant! LOVE the colors and your layout!!