Cards For Sale

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Easter Cart



Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!!

Isn't this little cart the cutest thing ever? It was designed by the fabulous
Heather Klump and was featured in the February issue of the Paper Crafters Sampler. I had the urge yesterday to make myself one. I did change it just a bit, made mine a bit smaller. Heather's pattern is so easy to follow and came together very quickly. Gotta LOVE that.

I also used an idea from fellow DT member Rosemarie Diehl from the same sampler for the eggs decorating my cart. She had made some similar and used on a card and I wanted to try those too! Of course, mine are a bit different too. I used some oval nesties to cut out the "eggs" and decorated them with some strips cut from the tasteful trim die and pretty basic pearls. I added a sentiment flag, "Happy Easter" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

I stuffed mine with some paper grass and added some Cadbury Creme Eggs, my DD's favorite Easter candy. This cart is so versatile, not just for Easter, I can see it decorated for fall with some pumpkins, and for Christmas with poinsettias or ornaments......oh the possibilities!



Check out the Sampler, you will love the projects in there, if you purchase it be sure and use my code: PCSVB. Thanks so much!

HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

11 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Vicki! This is SO amazing! The details are FABULOUS!!!

Michey said...

Yowza, this is fantastic!!

Marisa said...

Totally cute, Vicki!

Wendy said...

VERY cute!! I love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. I love the cart and the Easter eggs you made. Both are fabulous!

Heather Klump said...

Hey Girlie.... Thanks for the shout out! :)

BIG HUGS coming your waY!!

Debbie McPherson said...

very cute!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! How flippin' adorable is this?!! Fantastic girl!

Rose said...

LOVE your cart, Vicki! Sooo adorable! ;)

Carol said...

THis is absolutely adorable!!!!

Becky Halfhill said...

This is so darling, I wish I would have seen that issue. I'd love to have had the pattern for this one!! TFS