Cards For Sale

Friday, February 11, 2011

Sick Monsters!



TGIF Peeps!!!

As promised here is another Make a Monster Card. These little monsters are so fun, the parts are all inter changeable, so you can make your monster however you like! I stamped these all and colored them with my Copic Markers and Cut them out. I lined them all up onto a piece of white embossed card stock. I used the square lattice embossing folder.

I created my grass with a bit of garden green card stock and my paper snips. Just cutting small slits all along the edge. I matted this with a piece of Poppy Parade card stock and tied a bit of black taffeta around the bottom. I mounted this on an angle to my card base which is made from a piece of Crumb Cake card stock. The sentiment is from the Word Play set. I stamped with Poppy Parade ink onto white card stock and punched out with my key tag punch. I matted with more poppy parade and then used the other part of the stamp to add the bottom sentiment.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for coming by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What an adorable get well card! Gosh, those monsters are too cute to be called monsters! LOL Loving your layout and your coloring on this, Vicki!

Marisa said...

Too cute :) Love the grass you created and how you mounted them on that embossed BG.

Dawn Easton said...

So stinkin' cute girl!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I just love those markers.. I don't have any but everytime I see someone use them.. I love the color and shading, its perfect!