Cards For Sale

Sunday, December 5, 2010

SSSC95....Merry Christmas





GOOD SUNDAY MORNING PEEPS!!! It's my favorite time of the week, time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Sample

This is the fabulous sketch Karen has for us this week:




I started my card with a base of Crumb Cake Card stock, 4-1/2 inches square. I followed that with some basic black and then some very vanilla that was embossed with the Vintage Wall EF. I then used some Newsprint DS paper from Stampin Up. I used the Sheet Music piece eve, tho I ended up covering most of it. I do love that paper! The stamp used is from the Stampin Up Welcome Christmas stamp set and the sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I used some for the crochet lace and an antique brad for my bow. Simple and sweet, just the way I like them!





I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you come up with, create a card or scrapbook page with this sketch and then go to Karen's blog and link up your project for all of us to see.

OK, let's see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team has in store for us this week:

Karen-the Sweetest Thing

Jen-JenTapler Designs on vacation this week.

Karen-Paper Playhouse

Laura-Scrapnextras

Lynn-The Queen's Scene

Sarah-Jane-Janeybell

Joanne Basile-just a little something....


Well, thank you for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

13 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful Vicki! I love this vintage look with the pretty lace, embossing and antique brad!

Karen Motz said...

Eek!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!! The shadow image is stunning and your elegant style compliments it perfectly!!!!!!!!

LesleyfromWI said...

Wow...simply gorgeous. I love the image.

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous holiday card, Vicki!

Karen Giron said...

Wow Vicki! The colors you used are so vintage and match that image perfectly! What an amazing card!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Be still my heart! Vicki you've outdone yourself here! I hate to pick favorites, but this might be one of mine this year! Love the combo, the vintage look with clean lines. In a word, Pefection!

LeAnne said...

Be still my heart.....this is just one of the sweetest cards I've seen! I must go CASE it soon!!!

Jen Timko said...

So, so beautiful! I love the colors and the use of this layout is perfect!

Julie Marshall said...

This is just Beautiful! The color combo, DSP and Embossing are just perfect together. TFS.

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous - so classy!

Linda McClain said...

Vicky - it's absolutely stunning.

Mary said...

Just beautiful Vicki - I love everything about this card - perfect.
Mary

stampencamper said...

so demensional and of earthy tones